The last time I posted I was in awe of the $180,000 we all raised together! Agents, staff, leadership, communities, everyone chipped in. But, what I didn’t mention is that we did so much more than raise money, especially for Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana. Take a look at the list of ways we supported the RMHC families this year:
- Cooked over 23 dinners across our four Houses
- Provided volunteers for our many annual events including the Hoops Tournament, Golf Tournament, Big Mac Under Glass Gala and many more
- Collected thousands of pop tabs to support our Pop Tab Recycling Initiative to raise additional funds for the charity
- Organizing a Toy Drive that amounted to seven pallets of donated toys to stock our Coldwell Banker Toy Closet
- Supplied 40 Coldwell Banker volunteers on June 4 to help prepare the new Ronald McDonald House® near Lurie Children’s
- Donated an opportunity for an RMH child to throw the ‘First Pitch’ at a Sox Game
- Dedicated four bricks on our new Rooftop Healing Garden & Retreat at the RMH® near Lurie Children’s
- Sponsored and decorated five inspiring Christmas Trees on the Lurie House Rooftop
- Sponsored the Champs for Charity hockey game
- Hosted a Holiday Kick-Off Concert featuring Radio Disney at the Lurie house
- Hosted dozens of third party fundraisers including, the Halloween HauseFest Event, Broker Tour Fundraisers, ‘Kickin it for the House’ Country Western Event, Golf Day Events, Flossmoor Charity Events, Chili Cook Offs and much more.
This is an amazing list! Thank you to our agents and staff for making this all possible. Visit GiveHousing.com to learn about Ronald McDonald House Charities ® and all of our deserving partners.